Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sing with Me Saturday {7}




It's time for another Sing with me Saturday. 



This one I love , it's Mama Said by Lukas Graham. 


Rachel Platten , Better Place. The moms and the kids get me into tears every. single. time. 




Another Rachel Platten song. I love this one for many , many reasons. 


Okay , so this is just the lyric video . I happen to HATE lyric videos , but I  put two on here today because i'm just loving the songs so much Story. My sister had the biggest crush on Nick Jonas growing up. ( I'll give you 1 guess as to which sister. ) I never understood it because that was back in the day when Nick was like the cute little brother and Joe was bae. ( I word I hate , but totally is what fits here. ) Well I get it now. Nick grew up perfectly. So finneeeee. So , Nick Jonas with Chains.  




Please forgive any spelling errors. I'm writing this without my glasses. So basically I'm blind and writing this,

No comments:

Post a Comment