Saturday, November 10, 2012

A blessing

Mommy and Zoe

Our little family

Daddy and Zoe
So on Sunday November 4th 2012 we had Zoe's baby blessing. This also happened to fall on her 2 month birthday. I can't believe it's already been 2 months! Anyways , all our family (grandparents , aunts , and cousins of Zoe's ) congregated in Provo for her blessing. There are so many more pictures , but I didn't save them all on the computer , so they're happily sitting in my inbox.

Zoe was blessed and her grandpas , uncle , our friend TJ , and our neighbor and good friend Derek were all in the circle of special people in our lives who were willing to be a part of one of the 3 biggest days she'll have in her entire life. The blessing was amazing , and I wish I had written it down or something so I could have something for her to remember it by aside from the beautiful dress my mom made for her. ( Which was HUGE on her. lol. we have such a small little girl!)

She didn't cry during the blessing , but cried before and after it. So I guess we have a lot to be thankful for in that area. Afterwards we all met back at our place for a luncheon and it was soo good. Other than that Zoe's 2 month appointment where the poor girl gets her shots is on the 20th. So I'll be posting her stats on that date probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment