Saturday, November 3, 2012

October...

 Oh October. With the end of you came the end of my maternity leave {boo} and the beginning of my new part time babysitting/ nannying job. I don't know exactly what to call it because it's a unique situation. I watch my friends little boy 2 days a week. Him and Zoe are exactly one week apart with her being the older of the two. Looking at them you'd never know it though. They like each other enough though.

I've learned that my husband is awesome when he helps out. We both quickly learned that it's a very good thing we didn't have twins. Not that they're hard babies to watch. They're both pretty laid back kids so far which is awesome because I'm sure when they're older they'll be handfuls. Two kids are just harder to manage when they're both crying out of hunger or exhaustion at the same time.



Obviously October also brings Halloween. We had our ward Trunk or Treat on the 25 for which Zoe dressed up as a monster. We also stuffed her in a pumpkin for some adorable pictures The monday after that. 




  But all in all our little girl brings us so much joy. We're blessing her on Sunday, which is also the day she hits 2 months old on the dot. I'll post more about that later. Right now we're enjoying having my family in town and Zoe is enjoying having lots of attention focused all on her !

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! And I can't imagine taking care of two babies!! Good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete