Thursday, October 25, 2012

My little Monsterr

She's so adorable , I know. To be honest though , she was in this costume an hour and a half before she peed right through the onesie she was wearing underneath this AND this costume. Then she got to spend the next 2 hours sitting in a pee soaked costume because I thought before we left " surely she won't pee through 2 layers of clothes in a 3 hour time span." False. She did. and we had no extra clothes.

I feel like it needs to be mentioned that it didn't seem to bother her any. She also got to experience her first snow of her life. Lucky for her she was in her carseat bundled up under a blanket. So she did okay with that too. She actually came inside the house warmer than both Gregg and I . What a trooper.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is adorable!! :) I love her bright, wide eyes!!

    ReplyDelete