Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Start of something New...

I meant to start this new segment last week , but that week seemed to fly by and I totally forgot to post it then. So, my apologies. I plan on jumping right back into this blogging thing full force. I won't promise though, because apparently my blogging promises mean nothing to me haha.

Anyways , the last time my mom visited , she mentioned how I used to write , and how I was really good at it . She told me that she knows I like to write , and that I need to get back into writing. Well , thinking about it she was totally right. ( as usual)

So, I got on pinterest , and looked up writing prompts. I plan to make it a weekly segment called Written Word Wednesday. The prompt I'm using this week I actually really love and plan on continuing it more than i'm going to write on here today. Make it a whole thing. So as often as I have updates on that story, I'll post them. On weeks i'm a little slower at progress , or just bored of the same subject I'll pull a different prompt. But i'm excited about this weeks prompt.


I decided to do this prompt as my continuing story , what with Princess Charlotte being born recently. It made me think " Every girl grows up wanting to be a princess. What about those who are born to the throne ? Would they love it , or would they wish they could be a normal girl ? "  

So I decided to write my story in a different direction than the prompt goes. So hopefully It's something that y'all will enjoy reading. Since this post is already so long , I'll only write a paragraph here. Since i'm sure everyone is already bored. 


"People say that I don't know how lucky I am to have been born a princess. That every girl grows up dreaming that someday she will be a princess. That a handsome prince will ride up on a white horse , they'll fall in love and live happily ever after. Not me. I was born Princess Isla Odette Kensington. Third in line to the throne. All I want is to live my life out of the eyes of the people. To be just another person in the crowd. "

And that's it until next week folks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about a cliff hanger! Can't wait to read next weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete