Saturday, April 2, 2016

What I'm listening to.

It's been forever and a day since I blogged , and even longer since I made a Sing with me Saturday post. Usually because hello , I forget what day it is until I wake up on Sunday and think " Oh crap ! I forgot again!" So before today is over I'm gonna give ya'll a quick list of Songs I'm looooving...

I need to update you guys on life too , so I guess i'll post that tomorrow or sometime in the future. lol. 


First up Is Hailee & Joe Jonas singing Rock Bottom. Oh my word guys. I love me some Jonas Brothers lately. But this song is literally everything to me right now. It is basically on repeat in my head. 




- I'm going to do a quick interjection here because I really want to add the video , but I can't find the one I want. Nick Jonas & Tove Lo singing Close. Seriously look it up on youtube because it's the next best thing after the above video. 

Okay I hate admitting to the next two because if you ask me I will adamantly insist that I dislike Justin Bieber with a burning passion. With that being said I find myself loving his music lately. It kills me to say it , but there it is. So this one is Love Yourself. 




Then Of course there is his best one yet "Sorry." I know, I know. I'm cringing. 

 

That will be my last video. I haven't watched the video for sorry , so I apologize if it's raunchy. On that exact note. Music i'm loving but the videos are a little scandelous right now are : 

Work at home by 5th Harmony 
No , by Megan Trainer. 

Watch those at your own risk , or youtube then minimize the screen. Whatever. I love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment