Sunday, May 29, 2016

Prayers Needed

I am writing this post with kind of a heavy heart. I have a friend that I made at work. She used to be a coworker of mine back before Zoe arrived. In fact , she and another coworker of mine dropped off gifts to me when I had to go on bed rest with Zoe due to her trying to come early. Anyways, This friend of mine had a rough time trying to start her family , so when she announced she was pregnant I was thrilled for her. I don't know if she follows this blog or not. I'm assuming not , but just in case , I would like everyone to pray for her.

A few days ago , maybe last week , she had announced that she was having complications with her pregnancy . Her cervix was having issues with holding the baby , and that if they did nothing they'd lose the baby. This is no good. We all know that. Especially since she was only a few weeks along. I want to say 21ish, but don't quote me on that. So the doctors sewed up her cervix and told her she had a 50/50 chance of the baby staying put. , So they put her on bed rest as well. Today she gave us the update saying that She gave birth this afternoon. The baby had come and gone within a few hours.

I know i'm on here whining about how we're having trouble getting pregnant. I have one baby already , and i'll be forever grateful for Zoe and the gift she is to our lives. My friend just lost her baby. One that she won't get to see grow up here on Earth. It's a tragic thing , and I'm grateful for the learning experience I received. I need to always , always , be grateful for what I have. So many people have it worse.

So please , if you don't mind , say a prayer for my friend over the next few days. She and her husband could use all the peace in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment