Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Sims 4 update.

Not many people know this. I'm pretty sure Brett is the only one who knows about my plans. I have officially made a Sims 4 YouTube Channel. After I post my first video I'll post a blog with the link. I do have a video currently waiting to be edited by my most wonderful husband. I love him and I'm extremely grateful of how supportive he is of this endeavor. So until the video goes up , I will post photos of the things I've been up to in game this last week.


The Krause House
I'm in the Sims 4 Community on Facebook. It has actually been renamed since I joined , but I can't quite remember the name it is now. The point however is that occasionally people will have build requests , where they post pictures of real houses and request someone build them the house in The Sims. This house was from such a request. I'm actually really proud of how it turned out considering it's one of the harder builds I've done.  
Front and Back view of the house. 

The Kitchen , Dining , Living , and entry way areas. ( AKA: First Floor. ) 

Upstairs. A master bedroom. A room for a girl and two boys. The office.in the lower right corner.  

I've also done a few renovations. I will just post my favorite of the renovations I've done. I actually just completed this one tonight. I've decided to call it " A Moment in Time." since there is a full Photography business in the basement. 

A Moment In Time
Front and Back views of the House. 


Main Living Area. ( Kitchen , Dining , Living , and Laundry Rooms ) 


The bedrooms. Top is Master. Middle is Girls ( I'm sure we can all guess who picked the decor for that room) , and bottom is the Boys room. 

The basement that I turned into a in home Photography Studio.
And that's what I've been up to in game. I also have a family I've been playing. I got bored playing them for a while , and I'm really trying to perfect my home builds , So I've mostly been focusing on that. I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been up to !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment