Friday, January 1, 2016

An update on 30 before 30.

I decided that now that I've actually completed or started some of my goals, I'd update everyone on how I'm doing. I've changed a few goals , because I came to realize that I won't do some of them. Not because I don't want to do them anymore, or because I'm lazy. I just know myself better. So, while I do still want to volunteer for the charity below, I know that emotionally I wouldn't be able to do that as a photographer. Which was my original plan.

Anyways, with it officially being 2016, it would be a good time to look back on my year so far. I realize I'm doing goals out of my listed order, but as long as I get 10 done each year, I'll be happy.

27-28
  1. Cook way through a cookbook. 
  2. Read Old Testament. 
  3. Learn a new language. ( I'm thinking Spanish) Decided on Italian, and is a current work in Progress. 
  4. Work on Credit. ( This will be an ongoing thing obviously , and a precursor to my last list) 
  5. Lose 36 pounds.
  6. Buy a new Kitchen Table.
  7. Be Healthier. 
  8. Be a Happy Person. 
  9. Do more Service.
  10. Send more Happy Mail.
28-29
  1. Read New Testament.
  2. Go on a cruise with Gregg.
  3. Lose 34 pounds.
  4. Do one thing that Scares me. Completed 12/21/2015 when I got my wisdom teeth removed. 
  5. Clear the Clutter.
  6. Host more Game Nights with Friends.
  7. Start " Going Green." 
  8. Be more Crafty. 
  9. Do something Gregg wants to do without whining about it.
  10. Volunteer for N.I.L.M.D.T.S ( Read more about them Here
29-30
  1. Read Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants. This one is a work in Progress. I got all the way to 4th Nephi before starting over. So I'm starting fresh again. 
  2. Go on a Family Disney Vacation.
  3. Get back to wedding weight. 
  4. Move out of Current Apartment. Completed 7/1/2015 when we moved across the street into a new apartment haha. 
  5. Start Saving for Adoption.
  6. Go back to school. 
  7. Journal more. 
  8. Join a Yoga Class.
  9. Get new wedding ring. 
  10. Buy a house. ( maybe. we'll see where we're at financially and education/job wise by then. ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment