Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sing with me...Sunday

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I've recently been listening to music a LOT lately, So I needed to share some of the songs I've been listening to.

This first one needs a little back story. Gregg and I hardly ever like the same music. Poor guy. So When he heard me walking around singing this song, you should've seen his face. He was SO excited that I finally liked "a good song" .  So the story of how I discovered this song is kind of a weird way as well. I've recently been playing Sims Online. (freeSO if you're curious). It allows you to play with other simmers around the world and chat with them too. Through this game I made a friend with a DJ in Norway (What?!) Anyways. Everyday in our chat room he shares a link to a radio stream he does. I first heard this song there. Now he puts it on a few times a day just so I can listen to it haha. So. My husband has him to thank for my love of this song. The guy who sings it though? His voice is gorgeous. This is Disturbed "The sound of Silence."

Ok. This next song I also found via my friend in Norway. The guy who sings it is also from Norway. He sings one of my most favorite songs though. he's singing "The Story" by Brandie Carlile. The first bit is him talking but then he sings and oh. my. word. You should hear his cover of Pink's Try too. Swoon worthy. 


Ok guys. I love me some Bruno Mars. Like it's unreal. So this next song is probably one of my favorites. "Somewhere in Brooklyn" By Bruno Mars. 



And because it wouldn't be a Sing with me post if I didn't post a children's song. My friend Megan shared this with me a while back and I listen to it at least once a day. I give you Lullaby for a Princess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment