Friday, May 5, 2017

Music for the Soul

I was going to make a whole post full of songs I'm madly in love with right now, but then remembered that you can share a playlist on spotify. So I'm making a playlist currently and will post the link to it at the bottom of the post. I plan on adding to it as often as I find good songs to add.

I will add this little quip. I'm up at 12:30 am having what I can only compare to a music spiritual experience. I'm sure we've all had those moments. The one where the music just speaks to your soul. Where you have an almost out of body experience with how much the music speaks to you ? That's where I'm at right now.

I hope through the music I add I can give at least some of you that same experience. It's magical and I don't think I've experienced anything like it in around 10 years. It's a welcome change. Anyways, Here's the link if you care to give it a listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment